BarCode Generator Component

nathanpdaniel

Hey All!  I've just completed v1.1 of my BarCode Generator component.

You can download the SWC & view the demo here:
http://flex2.bsi-scs.com/BarCodeDemo/index.html
<http://flex2.bsi-scs.com/BarCodeDemo/index.html>

Feel free to test it out - I need a "todo" list for it now - but I've
done all my little brain could think of to do, short of a few other bar
code types.  Also would like to know what everyone thinks!

-Nathan

Re: BarCode Generator Component

Jon Bradley-2
That's pretty cool.

On the first tab, code 39 - it seems to me that the numbers 5 and 6
are identical. I don't know much about bar codes, but I'm pretty sure
those should be different.

Might want to look in to that...  :)

cheers,

jon

On May 30, 2007, at 1:35 PM, nathanpdaniel wrote:

> Hey All!  I've just completed v1.1 of my BarCode Generator component.
>
> You can download the SWC & view the demo here:
> http://flex2.bsi-scs.com/BarCodeDemo/index.html
>
> Feel free to test it out - I need a "todo" list for it now - but I've
> done all my little brain could think of to do, short of a few other
> bar
> code types.  Also would like to know what everyone thinks!
>
> -Nathan

Re: BarCode Generator Component

nathanpdaniel
Thanks! - There was a bug actually - now fixed - albeit, I still
can't really tell it has been because they're so close. :D
--- In [hidden email], Jon Bradley <jbradley@...> wrote:

> That's pretty cool.
>
> On the first tab, code 39 - it seems to me that the numbers 5 and
6
> are identical. I don't know much about bar codes, but I'm pretty
sure

> those should be different.
>
> Might want to look in to that...  :)
>
> cheers,
>
> jon
>

> On May 30, 2007, at 1:35 PM, nathanpdaniel wrote:
>

> > Hey All!  I've just completed v1.1 of my BarCode Generator
component.

> > You can download the SWC & view the demo here:
> > http://flex2.bsi-scs.com/BarCodeDemo/index.html
> >
> > Feel free to test it out - I need a "todo" list for it now - but
I've
> > done all my little brain could think of to do, short of a few
other
> > bar
> > code types.  Also would like to know what everyone thinks!
> >
> > -Nathan

Re: BarCode Generator Component

amywhite989
This post was updated on .
nathanpdaniel wrote
Hey All!  I've just completed v1.1 of my BarCode Generator component.

You can download the SWC & view the demo here:
http://flex2.bsi-scs.com/BarCodeDemo/index.html
<http://flex2.bsi-scs.com/BarCodeDemo/index.html>

Feel free to test it out - I need a "todo" list for it now - but I've
done all my little brain could think of to do, short of a few other bar
code types.  Also would like to know what everyone thinks!

-Nathan
BarCode Generator component
Have you fixed the bug? And it is perfect if more barcode types are added. But well done!