CSS question

Robi Ray
Hi all,
  I'm building a project which has the following structure:

  root --> this contains the launching mxml
   components
    comp1
     assets --> graphics,etc
     business -> contains remotng code
     model --> data model
     controller --> event listeners/handlers
     view --> UI
    comp2

   I want to use an external style sheet attached to the launching
mxml but contains styles for the rest of the components.
   Is it possible? If yes, then how do I go about it?

Thanks

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: