Disable NativeWindow completely AIR application

Disable NativeWindow completely AIR application

sony antony-2
Hi All,

Is there any way we can disable the whole window of AIR application, including menu, minimize, maximize, and close buttons?

I have been trying in many ways for two days now. Please help me to got out of this situation.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Sony.

Re: Disable NativeWindow completely AIR application

kariminal
in the app xml:

  <initialWindow>
      <visible>false</visible>
  </initialWindow>

On 13 May 2013, at 08:22, sony antony <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ere any way we can disable the whole window of AIR application, including menu, minimize, maximize, and close buttons?
>
> I have been trying in many ways for two days now. Please help me to got out of this situation.
>
> Thanks a lot in

Re: Disable NativeWindow completely AIR application

sony antony-2
Hello there,

I dont think that's what I needed.
I would explain my scenario.

When I try to close my application, it will prompt to save the changes before closing, using an Alert.
When the Alert window is there, I am able to click on close button, minimize and maximize as well. Also my menu is also active.
If the user go for a try on every options that is clickable, it creates a weird situation where my application is grabbed by a number of windows turning itself to blurred view.

See, if we close our Flashbuilder, we won't be able to click on any other thing on the background. That's what my desired functionality is.

Thanks,
Sony.

________________________________
On 13 May 2013, at 08:22, sony antony <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ere any way we can disable the whole window of AIR application, including menu, minimize, maximize, and close buttons?
>
> I have been trying in many ways for two days now. Please help me to got out of this situation.
>
> Thanks a lot in

Re: Disable NativeWindow completely AIR application

kariminal
Maybe you need a chrome less window, and implement your own exit / minimise ( etc ) handlers ?

On 13 May 2013, at 08:39, sony antony <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> I dont think that's what I needed.
> I would explain my scenario.
>
> When I try to close my application, it will prompt to save the changes before closing, using an Alert.
> When the Alert window is there, I am able to click on close button, minimize and maximize as well. Also my menu is also active.
> If the user go for a try on every options that is clickable, it creates a weird situation where my application is grabbed by a number of windows turning itself to blurred view.
>
> See, if we close our Flashbuilder, we won't be able to click on any other thing on the background. That's what my desired functionality is.
>
> Thanks,
> Sony.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Disable NativeWindow completely AIR application

sony antony-2
Oh alright, In my case that is not possible. It's ok, I will see something.
Anyway, Thanks for your suggestions.

how about something like this: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/490031