Does Mac have an .fml file?

Dan Pride
Everyone talks about an fml file when deploying a new flash builder 4 app. I am using FB4 on my machine with zenframeworks and it appears to be working great. But there is no fml file at all?
Am I missing something?
I don't seem to be able to get the same results when I copy it up to a new server either

Change the color of the gray disabled background for PopUpManager

Wally Kolcz
Is there a way to change the color of the disabled (gray background)
area for a component (or whatever) added by a PopUpManager. I would like
to change it from the light gray to a dark gray/black. Thanks for any info.

Re: Change the color of the gray disabled background for PopUpManager

myflexdownloads
Yes there is. You can put this in the CSS in the global style

global
{
        modal-transparency: 0.65;
        modal-transparency-color: #000000;
        modal-transparency-blur: 0;
}

The modal transparency defines the transparency of the background when popup is active, the color defines the non-grey color you want to use (of couse 000000 referes to black here and clearly that's not the color you want) and the blur refers to the amount of blur you want to apply to the background app when the popup is active.

This will affect all modal popup windows...

Web Admin
FlexDownloads.com

--- In [hidden email], Wally Kolcz <wkolcz@...> wrote:

> Is there a way to change the color of the disabled (gray background)
> area for a component (or whatever) added by a PopUpManager. I would like
> to change it from the light gray to a dark gray/black. Thanks for any info.

Re: Change the color of the gray disabled background for PopUpManager

vhemachandra

Thanks. It solved my problem.