Error #2014 when trying to use FileReference.save()

Error #2014 when trying to use FileReference.save()

dustyjewett
I've searched high and low, but cannot find ANY reference to people having this issue.  This is not intermittent, happens every time, but only in one application, while another application (running same code, from a swc) can save files just fine.

Here is the error itself:
Error: Error #2014: Feature is not available at this time.
        at flash.net::FileReference/_save()
        at flash.net::FileReference/save()
        at com.active.fnd.core.controller.util::ObjectPersistenceUtil$/saveObjectToFilesystem()[D:\...\ObjectPersistenceUtil.as:82]
        at Function/<anonymous>()[C:\...\CancelRegistrationTask.as:178]
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.controls.alertClasses::AlertForm/removeAlert()
        at mx.controls.alertClasses::AlertForm/clickHandler()

The <anonymous> is from an Alert that I popped up, as I thought it might have something to do with the absence of a MouseEvent in the stack... alas, this did not help my dilemma.

Google searches find nothing the helps, just lists of adobe error codes.

TIA!
-Dusty

Re: Error #2014 when trying to use FileReference.save()

spillo491
Hi, have you resolved ? I have the same problem ....
Thank you