Error #2170: Security sandbox violation

jeyathilak
Hi,

When connecting to Salesforce from Flex Builder, there is no problem. But when I
deploy the Flex app to a webserver and connect to Salesforce, it throws this
error during runtime.

Error #2170: Security sandbox violation:
http://192.168.1.113:8080/yfiles-flex/sf/salesforce.swf cannot send HTTP headers
to http://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/16.0?1000.7836196422577

I added salesforce url in the security panel of swf settings to allow connection
to http://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/16.0

I have also unchecked the https connection request in salesforce admin
interface. (so that it is a http to http connection)

Anyone had this error before and any inputs on how you solved it?

Thank you
David.

Re: Error #2170: Security sandbox violation

Left Right-2
http://test.salesforce.com/crossdomain.xml must permit your domain to
connect and get the data. If it doesn't, you'll have to either ask the
owners of that domain to add your domain to the list or proxy the requests
to their domain through your own proxy.

Best.

Oleg

Re: Error #2170: Security sandbox violation

jeyathilak

Hi Oleg,

Thank you for your response. I checked that SalesForce has crossdomain.xml in both their http and https servers.
http://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/crossdomain.xml
http://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/crossdomain.xml
https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/crossdomain.xml
https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/crossdomain.xml

- <cross-domain-policy>
  <allow-access-from domain="*" secure="true" />
  <allow-http-request-headers-from domain="*" headers="*" secure="true" />
  </cross-domain-policy>

Do you think the above crossdomain.xml should be here --http://test.salesforce.com/crossdomain.xml

I tried my swf accessed from both http and https. I still get the same error. Error #2170: Security sandbox violation

I gave permission for the swf file to allow access to Salesforce URL in swf settings > Global security settings panel.

Thanks for your help.

David

--- In [hidden email], Oleg Sivokon <olegsivokon@...> wrote:

> http://test.salesforce.com/crossdomain.xml must permit your domain to
> connect and get the data. If it doesn't, you'll have to either ask the
> owners of that domain to add your domain to the list or proxy the requests
> to their domain through your own proxy.
>
> Best.
>
> Oleg

Re: Re: Error #2170: Security sandbox violation

Left Right-2
Hi David.

Is there any reason you need multiple crossdomains on that site? This is the
purpose of permitted-cross-domain-policies="by-content-type" attribute in
the crossdomain master file. This will not allow you to load anything from
the root site folder for example, unless it is another crossdomain file
(this will permit loading other policy files from anywhere on this server
though). This means you should load crossdomain file explicitly in your
code.
Read here for more info:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/fplayer9_security_03.html

Best.