FLEX with Maven

faizal_ac
Hi Everyone,

I currently have a fairly complex flex project, that I build(generate swf's) using Flash Builder. I have been asked to now generate these swf files using maven. Has anyone done this before? I would really appreciate some guidance.

Thanks
Faizal

Re: FLEX with Maven

Tandon, Rishi
You want to TRY the FLEX MOJOS.
I have used in some Flex project.
Do check with the flex sdk versioning.

http://code.google.com/p/flex-mojos/

Regards,
Rishi

I currently have a fairly complex flex project, that I build(generate swf's) using Flash Builder. I have been asked to now generate these swf files using maven. Has anyone done this before? I would really appreciate some guidance.

Thanks
Faizal

Re: FLEX with Maven

jiks_flex
For Building project using Maven  you have to use Flex-mojo plugin and  go through folowing link--
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/flex-maven-flexmojos-pt1.html