Flash Builder project to HTML5

slackware2142-2
Hello everyone, I need to port an existing Flash Builder (4.7) project to HTML5.

I'm wondering if there's anything like the Toolkit_for_CreateJS on Adobe Flash Pro but focused on Flash Builder.
If not, could you also recommend some links with aspects to take into account for this kind of migrations, etc?

Thanks in advance.

Claudio M. E. Bastos Iorio

Re: Flash Builder project to HTML5

Shyam Sundar A

FalconJS is a project started by Alex Harui. The FalconJS compiler will take an MXML and AS project and output a valid HTML/JS application.

More info here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/ASJS+-+From+Flash+Player+to+web+native

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+Adobe+Flash+Builder

Best Regards,
Shyam Sundar Ashok

Re: Flash Builder project to HTML5

Alex Harui
Well, the Apache Flex community doesn’t have anything ready for release yet, but we are working on this:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS+Status

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team