Quantcast

Flex 2 HTTPService: reading /writing browser cookies

Flex 2 HTTPService: reading /writing browser cookies

Andriy Panas
Dear flexcoders,

Where can I find out more information regarding the support of reading /writing browser cookies by Flex 2 HTTPService component?

Christophe  Coenraets had written some blog entry regarding this matter back in 2004 http://tinyurl.com/ykgo52,
but currently his blog host is down and the neither demo cannot be started nor code reviewer.

It looks like from my testing that browser cookies are fully exposed to HTTPService calls without a need of extra work, but I want to receive an confirmation that HTTPService "officialy" supports browser cookies.

-
With best regards,
Andriy Panas

<*> Your email settings: