Need Help

Mohammad Usman Ashraf

Hi everyone.

Can anyone provide me solution for this facing  problem: I am using dropdownlist in flash 4.6 , where I have applied custom skin. custom skin contained on button , label, Datagroup. So, I want to change the color of specific item from list, as given option is only to change contantBackgroundColor but not contant color. Help me please If anyone have its solution.

---
Best Regard:

________________________________
Muhammad Usman Ashraf.
Sr.Software Engineer
Cell# +92-312-7070895
Skype : m.usmanashraf
pk.linkedin.com/in/usmanashrafpk

Re: Need Help

Alex Harui
I think you are supposed to create a custom item renderer for the list where the item renderer knows to display differently for that one item.

pk.linkedin.com/in/usmanashrafpk <http://pk.linkedin.com/in/usmanashrafpk>

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

Re: Need Help

anas naeem
Hey Usman, Anas here  hope you are doing great I also agree to Alex's solution for your problem.
Thanks and Regards
Anas.Parallel-Programming Evangelist.