Old Project

Davidson, Jerry
We want to go back to a prior version of our project.  Currently we are working on 1.3 and want to go back to 1.2

The project is in ClearCase and I was able to open the view for that project.

The problem is there is no war files for the project.  There are several for the web service.

Meanwhile, we do have a lot of war files on the server, but they are not identified by 1.3 or 2.0 or 1.2, but rather the date and time they were created.  I have no idea of the data and time for 1.2 (or the others for that matter).

Any suggestions?

Jerry

Jerry Davidson
Illinois DHS/MIS/