Print text

FlexCoders mailing list
Hello,

I need to print some text to a dot matrix printer.
After print the text I don´t want the printer to move to next page (in
fact, the papper is continuous).

How can I do this? PrintJob class let me change the paper size, but I
can´t see a custom one.

Thanks.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

Re: Print text

FlexCoders mailing list
Have you considered using a server side print functionality like Java or
ColdFusion to organize and print?  I know, for example, that ColdFusion's
CFDocument print will allow you to specify page breaks, and could be
configured to a specific height for inserting the page break to match your
print requirements.