RE: Affinitiz V3.0 powered by Flex2+ColdFusion7+FMS2

RE: Affinitiz V3.0 powered by Flex2+ColdFusion7+FMS2

cmalartre
Really nice Benoit,

I like how you dynamically check if the Pseudo is already taken!

I think you have over-accordioned everything in a over-efficient but
un-natural way. Maybe we could chat a bit about it.

I’m also flexing and adding chat to a big app, I’dd like to exchange on it.

I’m in Montreal and I talk french. I’dd like to get your email, mine is
[hidden email] (it’s also my MSN).

Carl

  _____