Re: [Flex2] Coldfusion startup error regarding RMI and FlexAssembler

Re: [Flex2] Coldfusion startup error regarding RMI and FlexAssembler

Thomas Rühl

@Darron:
since I'm currently not running JBoss, I think this isn't the issue.

@João:
thanks a lot , I think deleting the file finally did it. At last, CF
starts up without errors and everything seems to work for now.

Thanks for all your interest!
Cheers, Thomas

------------------------------------

   Thomas Rühl
   Design, Programming & Concepts

   akitogo OHG
   Hanauer Landstrasse 188
   60314 Frankfurt

   Telefon +49 (0) 69 800 69 445
   Fax     +49 (0) 69 800 69 449
   Mobil   +49 (0) 179 750 75 87
   E-Mail  [hidden email]
   Web     http://www.akitogo.com

------------------------------------

João Fernandes wrote:

> Thomas take a look here and see if it solves:
>
> http://www.sargeway.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/9/28/CFMX-702-Failure-to-Connect-to-FDS-2
> <http://www.sargeway.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/9/28/CFMX-702-Failure-to-Connect-to-FDS-2>
>

> João Fernandes

<*> Your email settings: