Report in Excel format

Jairo França (TGI)
Hi,

I generate my reports in Flex using AlivePDF.

Now I need to generate the same report in Excel format.

Does anyone solve such a problem? Any conversion tool or Excel library with
layout options?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Report in Excel format

anas naeem
Hi Jairo,

I think your solution is in using as3xls library. Please check out the below mentioned links hope this helps you out.

https://code.google.com/p/as3xls/
https://code.google.com/p/as3xls/wiki/Tutorial
https://github.com/djw/as3xls/

Regards