Unexpected behaviour for flex application running on Mac 10.8 with Flash player 12 on Safari

Unexpected behaviour for flex application running on Mac 10.8 with Flash player 12 on Safari

sony antony-2
I have scenario here : I am running my flex application in my Mac 10.8 machine with Flash player 12 on Safari browser . I have a registration form and it is validating various fields in it and when I hit Continue button it is not navigating to the next screen even if all the fields are validated. This registration form is a Popup. Can any body help me with this?

Thanks in Advance
Sony