Using Squiggly library under Oracle Weblogic 11g

Using Squiggly library under Oracle Weblogic 11g

rabinov

I'm working on a Flex 3 project that incorporates the Squiggly library for spell checking. On its own, it works as desired. When I try to package the application as a war file for deployment under Oracle's Weblogic 11, I cannot get the app to work. The problem appears to be the location of the dictionary files; I've tried putting the 'dictionaries' directory in a top level 'assets' directory, I've used a 'resources' directory, I've even tried putting the directory (and the AdobeSpellingConfig.xml file) in the WEB-INF directory, but with no luck.  Anybody out there have any success doing something similar?

Recent Activity:
.