Using Squiggly under Oracle's Weblogic 11g

Using Squiggly under Oracle's Weblogic 11g

rabinov

I'm working on a Flex 3 project that incorporates the Squiggly library for spell checking. On its own, it works as desired. When I try to package the application as a war file for deployment under Oracle's Weblogic 11, I cannot get the app to work. The problem appears to be the location of the dictionary files; I've tried putting the 'dictionaries' directory in a top level 'assets' directory, I've used a 'resources' directory, I've even tried putting the directory (and the AdobeSpellingConfig.xml file) in the WEB-INF directory, but with no luck.  Anybody out there have any success doing something similar?

Recent Activity:
.

Re: Using Squiggly under Oracle's Weblogic 11g

Nick Collins-2
My first though is that it is likely something to do with the context of
the application. Likely you are not using the WAR as the root context, so
that will change the pathing. Your best bet is to use relative paths if
possible .