WANTED: flex developer for small project immediately

WANTED: flex developer for small project immediately

tajmaya
Hello, I have a small flex job that I would like some help with.

At its simplest, I need a flash web site that draws from a database
for pics and text.

It is 100% designed already. What I need from you is a simple
Flex/Flash framework so I can drop stuff into the database and BOOM,
we have a flash/flex website.

Timeframe: Now.  This week anyway.  I would expect this to go pretty
quickly and be done within a week working very part time.

Bid: probably about $400.  Tell me what you'd want.

How we will work together: over the net, yahoo messenger and email.
Phone only if we need to.

How I can pay: on completion, by check or paypal.

Please tell me about your experience and send me some urls of your
work.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Maya Wallach
hosting at flyingmountain dot com