WebService case sensitive

Jeff Krueger-2
All,

      I am wondering if there is a way to deal with case sensitive issues around the wsdl.  The element name in my wsdl is Pk, but the variable in the object I am sending is pk.  In watching a trace I notice that flex doesn't even attempt to send the request, instead I get the following error.  Is there a way to tell it not to worry about case.  I would really like to not rename all my variables.  Here is the error.

  Thanks

  Jeff

  [RPC Fault faultString="Error #1069: Property Pk not found on com.routeto1.flex.vo.user.UserVO and there is no default value." faultCode="EncodingError" faultDetail="null"]
 at mx.rpc.soap::Operation/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::invokePendingCall()
 at mx.rpc.soap::Operation/send()
 at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
 at mx.rpc.soap.mxml::Operation/send()
 at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
 at mx.rpc::AbstractService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/actionscript/flash/proxy::callProperty()
 at com.routeto1.flex.business::SecurityDelegate/findUserSecurityKey()
 at com.routeto1.flex.command.security::FindUserSecurityKeyCMD/execute()
 at com.adobe.cairngorm.control::FrontController/::executeCommand()
 at flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
 at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
 at com.adobe.cairngorm.control::CairngormEventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
 at Home/setLoginStatus()
 at com.routeto1.flex.view.component::LoginViewHelper/setLoginStatus()
 at com.routeto1.flex.command.user::LoginCMD/result()
 at mx.rpc::AsyncToken/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::applyResult()
 at mx.rpc.events::ResultEvent/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::callTokenResponders()
 at mx.rpc::AbstractOperation/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchRpcEvent()
 at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::resultHandler()
 at mx.rpc::Responder/result()
 at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/acknowledge()
 at ::DirectHTTPMessageResponder/completeHandler()
 at flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
 at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
 at flash.net::URLLoader/flash.net:URLLoader::onComplete()

 Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail.

RE: WebService case sensitive

mchotin
Sorry, ActionScript is case-sensitive so you'll probably need to fix
your code.

Matt

[...]

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/ma
ilbeta>