What happened to the Flex Style Explorer?

What happened to the Flex Style Explorer?

Dave Glasser-2
The old Flex Style Explorer seems to be gone from the web. Does anyone know where any copies (or the source) might exist?

Re: What happened to the Flex Style Explorer?

Brendan Meutzner
Not just the Style Explorer, but the component explorer as well.

I'm hoping that this was simply a mistake, and that it wasn't intentionally
removed.  If Adobe claims to still be committed to furthering the open
source development on Flex, then dropping support for tools such as this is
a bit of a contradiction.

Alex, any way to ask internally and see what happened here?

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Dave Glasser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> **
>

> The old Flex Style Explorer seems to be gone from the web. Does anyone
> know where any copies (or the source) might exist?

Re: What happened to the Flex Style Explorer? [1 Attachment]

Tandon, Rishi
PFA is the Flex 3 style explorer build for desktop.

Cheers!
Rishi

________________________________
The old Flex Style Explorer seems to be gone from the web. Does anyone know where any copies (or the source) might exist?

Re: What happened to the Flex Style Explorer?

Dave Glasser-2
Thanks Rishi. I also found a link to download the AIR version:

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/FxStyleExplorer-Download-189583.html

________________________________

The old Flex Style Explorer seems to be gone from the web. Does anyone know where any copies (or the source) might exist?

Attachment(s) from Tandon, Rishi
1 of 1 File(s)
FxStyleExplorer.zip

Re: What happened to the Flex Style Explorer?

greggohlke
Sorry for my ignorance but what is PFA?

Thanks,

Greg   <http://www.edictsystems.com/>

This message may contain confidential information only for the use of
the intended recipient. No waiver of confidentiality, privileged or
otherwise, is intended or made by this communication. Any use,
dissemination or copying not authorized by Edict Systems, Inc. is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error or are not
the intended recipient, please immediately notify Edict Systems, Inc.
and destroy all copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by
a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be
illegal.

Re: What happened to the Flex Style Explorer?

Tandon, Rishi
Please Find Attached :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 14, 2013, at 10:25 PM, "Gohlke, Greg" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sorry for my ignorance but what is PFA?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg
>
> This message may contain confidential information only for the use of the intended        recipient. No waiver of confidentiality, privileged or otherwise, is intended or made by this communication. Any use, dissemination or copying not authorized by Edict Systems, Inc. is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error or are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify Edict Systems, Inc. and destroy all copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.

Re: What happened to the Flex Style Explorer?

Joseph Balderson

http://web.archive.org/web/20120516031743/http://examples.adobe.com/flex3/consulting/styleexplorer/Flex3StyleExplorer.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20120918204503/http://examples.adobe.com/flex3/componentexplorer/explorer.html

Joseph Balderson, Flex & Flash Platform Developer :: http://joeflash.ca
Author, Professional Flex 3 :: http://tinyurl.com/proflex3book

Dave Glasser wrote:
The old Flex Style Explorer seems to be gone from the web. Does anyone know where any copies (or the source) might exist?

Recent Activity:
.