data service not executing any ideas please

data service not executing any ideas please

rob.love1977
I have something peculiar that I have never run into. I recently began a new flex project with a ColdFusion 9 backend. In the past I would use the CFC generator packaged with ColdFusion builder to create my base classes/services that I would further customize.
Then in flash builder 4.6 I would simply generate the data services based on the corresponding CFC. All should work properly and fine I would think.however any service call generated that passes the custom object never executes and there are no errors ever thrown. If someone could please tell me where I should look to track down this strange issue I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance,
Rob

Re: data service not executing any ideas please

Alex Harui
I think you can turn on logging and see more details of what is going on in the client.

Re: data service not executing any ideas please

rob.love1977
Nothing happens, I see nothing in the console window.

A service call thats passes no custom objects and is a simple "getall" works fine, but when I try a "create" and pass a custom object it never makes the call.

I have no idea where to be looking.

Rob

--- In [hidden email], Alex Harui <aharui@...> wrote:

> I think you can turn on logging and see more details of what is going on in the client.
>
> From: "rob.love1977" <rob.love1977@...<mailto:rob.love1977@...>>
> Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 3:52 PM
> To: "[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>" <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
> Subject: [flexcoders] data service not executing any ideas please
>

> I have something peculiar that I have never run into. I recently began a new flex project with a ColdFusion 9 backend. In the past I would use the CFC generator packaged with ColdFusion builder to create my base classes/services that I would further customize.
> Then in flash builder 4.6 I would simply generate the data services based on the corresponding CFC. All should work properly and fine I would think.however any service call generated that passes the custom object never executes and there are no errors ever thrown. If someone could please tell me where I should look to track down this strange issue I would be very grateful.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Rob

Re: data service not executing any ideas please

Alex Harui
How small a test case can you make?

From: "rob.love1977" <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:47 AM