[ds-console] help / pointers needed...

fotis.chatzinikos
Hello,

Does any of you use ds-console to monitor your in development RIAs?

I tried to use it but it does not seem to pick up my custom/new
application.

* In server management, all throughput values are 0
* In generic administration view, i can only see 3 root beans
:runtime, BlazeDS and samples

How do i configure it to monitor my own app?

Any ideas, pointers, tutorials, references would be more than welcome...

TIA,
Fotis

Re: [ds-console] help / pointers needed...

fotis.chatzinikos
I found out that my custom application appears automatically in the
monitoring example - just without a name, I can select it at the top At the
Application drop down as : "Object object"

--
Fotis Chatzinikos, Ph.D.
Founder,
Phinnovation
[hidden email],

RE: [ds-console] help / pointers needed...

Seth Hodgson
Hi Fotis,

The name value is based on the web app name as defined in your web.xml:

<web-app>
    <display-name>My App</display-name>

Best,
Seth