easy way to change a grid column background or font color

easy way to change a grid column background or font color

boy_trike
I want to be able to conditionally change the font color (or attributes) or the background
color of a datagrid.  I have seen the RowColorDataGrid example and this seems like I am
using an elephant gun when hunting rabbits!  Is there an easier way?

thanks
bruce

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional