flex frustration...

ZIONIST
hi guys one moment my app was working fine and the next i get this error

faultCode:Channel.Call.Failed faultString:'error' faultDetail:'NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 500'

any ideas on how to solve this ridiculous flex nonsense of an error?

Re: flex frustration...

Paul A.
On 15/03/2013 07:34, ZIONIST wrote:
> hi guys one moment my app was working fine and the next i get this error
>
> faultCode:Channel.Call.Failed faultString:'error' faultDetail:'NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 500'
>

> any ideas on how to solve this ridiculous flex nonsense of an error?
http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E500.html

Re: flex frustration...

doug31415
By the way, are you using Flex's network monitor? Sometimes Ive seen that
cause errors like this

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 5:00 AM, Paul A. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> **
>

> On 15/03/2013 07:34, ZIONIST wrote:
> > hi guys one moment my app was working fine and the next i get this error
> >
> > faultCode:Channel.Call.Failed faultString:'error'
> faultDetail:'NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 500'
> >

> > any ideas on how to solve this ridiculous flex nonsense of an error?
> http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E500.html

Re: flex frustration...

ZIONIST
thanks guys... figured it out. i had deleted a row from the dbase by mistake.