what is multiton class and how to use it ?

what is multiton class and how to use it ?

devchetu
I heard and used singleton class in flex, but i dont konw what is multiton class and how to use it. it was asked many professional guys, but I don't have any idea

Re: what is multiton class and how to use it ?

Joseph Balderson

Multition is not a class, it's a pattern.
Multiton pattern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eric Ferminella has a good article about implementing the Multition pattern in Actionscript:
http://www.ericfeminella.com/blog/2007/09/26/multiton-pattern-in-actionscript-3/

Joseph Balderson, Flex & Flash Platform Developer :: http://joeflash.ca
Author, Professional Flex 3 :: http://tinyurl.com/proflex3book

devchetu wrote:
I heard and used singleton class in flex, but i dont konw what is multiton class and how to use it. it was asked many professional guys, but I don't have any idea

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)